Agenda coming soon!
Registration Now Open!
Nurses Day at the Capitol
February 26, 2019
ONA encourages all Nurses and Nursing Students to get involved in the legislative process by attending Nurses Day at the Capitol. The day begins with an informational session held at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum in Okla. City, followed by an opportunity to go to the Capitol and talk with legislators.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Hear legislative experts, legislators and ONA's Lobbyist.
- Talk with legislators concerning the issues vital to ONA and the nursing profession
- Increase your awareness of the role nurses play in the political arena
- Voice your concerns regarding legislation affecting nursing practice, patient safety, preventive care and health education as well as Oklahoma's health status
You can prepare for this event by clicking on the following link: Student Guide for Nurses Day at the Capitol
With over 400 nurses and nursing students from throughout Oklahoma in attendance, ONA's Annual Nurse's Day at the Capitol event offers a great opportunity for recruiters and vendors to connect with nurses!
The day begins with an informational session held at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum in Oklahoma City. Registration for the attendees opens at 7:30 am with the session from 8:30 to 11:45am. You will be able to set up prior to 7:30 am and talk with students prior to the session, during the break and immediately after the session before they leave for the Capitol.
2019 Registration Fees
$400 for Schools, Non-Profits and Government Agencies
$1000 for Employment Recruiters
Questions? Contact Candice Black at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
Please click on the link for online registration. If your are an organization/school and would like to request and invoice for a purchase order, please email: email@example.com
- $30 Student
- $40 ONA Members and Affiliate Member
- $50 Non-Member