This event offers 8.5 CEU credits to attendees.
The Oklahoma Nurses Association is pleased to announce the 2019 ONA Annual Convention Be the Change: Your Nursing Journey. This year’s Convention will focus on professional development related to all phases of a nurses’ career path, including making a difference in one’s practice, workplace and/or community. Learn how to affect change by using your voice to advocate for your patients, yourself and your colleagues.
- Location - Embassy Suites Norman, click here to reserve your room at the room block rate of $136/night plus tax (use the code ONA). Reservations can also be made by calling: 1-866-577-1273. The deadline for booking a room at the discounted rate is Sept. 10th.
- Agenda - coming soon.
Tabletop Exhibits are available on Thursday, October 3rd from 7:30 am until 3 pm.
This is your chance to reach 200 nurse leaders from throughout Oklahoma! Exhibiting at Convention allows for you to reach a large number of nurses who work in a variety of specialty areas, both in academic and clinical settings.
Exhibitors include Educational Programs and Nursing Resources. We ask that recruiters consider a sponsorship and invite them to exhibit at ONA Nurses Day @ the Capitol in March 2020.
- Cost: $450 early bird rate; $475 after early bird rate
- Exhibitor registration includes registration for two people on Thursday, Oct. 3rd. Lunch is included.
- You will be provided with one skirted table & two chairs
- Tabletops are displays only and may not include large pop-ups or floor models.
- You will be positioned to reach the maximum number of convention attendees throughout the day, including before programming, an exhibitor break, lunch and between breakout sessions.
You can register and pay online, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice/PO.
*If you wish to stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel, you can reserve your room with the ONA discounted room rate. You must reserve your room by September 10th to recieve the discount.