Kristy Chunta, PhD, RN, ACNS, BC
Register by November 5, 2019, to receive 24/7 access to this webinar!
Due to unprecedented response, the live webinar is already filled, but register to have free, ongoing 24/7 access to the recording the day after the live webinar. A link will be emailed to all registrants on November 6, so you can view the webinar at your convenience.
Registration is free for both ANA members and non-members.
Register by September 6, to receive a free gift, the e-zine, "Forging a new career path."
You know the challenges of being a nursing leader – especially during the first few years after assuming a leadership position. Leading can be exhilarating, exhausting, rewarding, and draining. After mastering some key skills, you will realize that being a nursing leader can be the most satisfying role of your career.
Designed for RNs who want to develop their skills as a nursing leader, the content of this real-world, action-oriented webinar includes:
- Being productive in your personal and professional roles
- Overcoming procrastination
- Setting effective goals and managing your time
- Promoting yourself as a new leader
- Getting connected and finding new opportunities
- Investing in yourself
- Learning to communicate effectively – holding crucial conversations as a new nurse leader
- Addressing problems and having difficult conversations
- Providing effective feedback
- Keeping your team on the right path
- Overcoming adversity – responding as an effective leader when things don't go your way
- Regrouping and staying positive
- Setting the right example
- Making lemonade from your lemons